An Amazing Journey 2: Redstone Boogaloo
A downloadable Minecraft map
This is my second map, originally released in 2015. There are seven brand new mazes, five of which are inspired by levels from Super Mario 64, just like in the previous map. Try to guess which levels they are this time around. The other two mazes are completely unique and are only inspired by whatever random ideas happened to be circling around in my head at the time.
For those who have played the first map, there is one key difference between this map and its predecessor. In this map, the mazes surround a central hub where you'll have to use diamonds to gain access to more mazes (with a few exceptions). So, you'll
have to collect those diamonds in order to make progress.
Here's a list of what to expect in this map:
- 7 new mazes
- Several puzzles scattered throughout the map
- A continuation of the story from the previous map
- A central hub set in a cozy town with a mysterious secret
- Over 100 collectables
- Played in Adventure mode (with rules)
- Multiple players can play (2 recommended at most)
- Longer than the first game, though it has to be considering most mazes are progress-gated
- A manual that's over 30 pages long
Important: The version of the map on this site does not contain the Resource Pack. There is another version of the map on my personal website that does contain the Resource Pack. Don't worry, it's not necessary at all to enjoy the map.
Also Important: This adventure map is for Minecraft 1.12.2 only (for now).
Enjoy and let me know what you think!
Please read the Read Me file within the folder. Then place the Mazes! 2! (No RP) folder within your Minecraft's Saves folder. Make sure you're running the 1.12.2 version of Minecraft before playing.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.